Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

Nile Kayaking Festival 2010 - Round Up

Well like a snowboarding movie once said - 'That's it that's all'. The Nile Kayaking Festival 2010 is over. Gone, finished for another year. But not before I do a quick round up for you folks with some results and photos.

So here we go.

Freestyle results.

Women

1. Emily Wall
2. Kiely Eversole
3. Jesse Stone

Men

1. Julien the Frenchy
2. Quintin from WCKA
3. Timmy Flowers

Highest placed Ugandan overall (both race results and freestyle) - Hassan Kanoli - winner of a brand new Fluid Kayak!!

Well here's a few more photo's from the freestyle event and a couple of others from the Boda Boda X as well - in no particular order...

-Quintin from WCKA-

-Julien the French man playing up to the crowd-

-Timmy Flowers-

-Jason Craig-

-Timmy Flowers-

-Jesse Stone-


-Kiely Eversole getting some big air in the finals-

-Emily Wall-

-The pig getting cut up after the Boda Boda X-

-Me DJing during the Boda Boda X-

-Reuben Connely rocking out to the tunes!-

-More funnels-

-Reuben coming in over the line with his son watching from the side-

Well that's about it.

I hope everyone had a great new year - I know I'm only just recovering from ours now - 3 days later!! I'm off down to SA in a couple of days hoping to get a few days creeking - apparently the rivers are up!!

Happy days!!

2 comments:

meww said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would to learn Kayaking. I used to be so busy with work back then, until I started my own import export home business trading goods online. I have a lot more time for this now!