Pages

Monday 24 May 2010

Back on the water...

Last week I managed to find the time to get away from the lodge for a few days and head down to the river and hang out with friends.

We had a bit of fun sessioning some of the back channels, and then the next day we drove down to Nile Special.

I gave my Camera to a local kid - Ivan - who Sam pays school fees for and who we organised a photo workshop for in Jinja last year.

He managed to get some sweet shots, check them out.

-Photo by Ivan - edited by me-





It was my first session on the wave for a while and I definitely felt unfit after a few months out managing the lodge up at Sipi, I also need to spend some time getting a few moves fully dialed
in, but it was sweet to get out on the water and also sweet to be in my new Nemesis which is a pretty funky Lime green!!

Cool cool, hopefully I'll be back on the water properly soon and looking forward to a summer on the Nile and the Zambezi.

See you on the water!

No comments: