Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Norway


-Photo credits - Dan, Josh Neilson, Sam Sutton, Michele Ramazza and Ian Garcia -


So I've been pretty lame with the blog lately. I just got back from Norway 2 weeks ago and have been working hard on the river for Love it Live it since then. All is good and nice to be enjoying the Nile and learning some new tricks - I decided to learn clean blunts, Helixes and Pistol Flips last week and all efforts are going pretty well!!

So it's all good and fun times all round. If you want a more in depth report of Norway have a look at www.fluid-junction.com or www.whitewater-koa.blogspot.com , where I've posted more and Josh has also written a bunch of stuff and posted more photos.

I'm currently sat in Kampala waiting to pick up my new work permit and waiting for our second LiLi group to arrive from the airport. The first week was sweet - great people and great times.

Take it easy.

Will.

No comments: